There are a number of options for those seeking Dallas hotel jobs
It takes a lot of employees working together to make the day-to-day operations of a hotel run smoothly. This means that there are plenty of options
when it comes to choosing a career in the industry.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
, service occupations account for 65 percent of all jobs in the hotel industry, while office and administrative support positions account for 19 percent of positions in the industry.
Office and administrative support occupations
- Baggage porters and bellhops
- Bartender helpers
- Camp counselors
- Chefs and head cooks
- Dining room and cafeteria attendants
- Fast food and counter workers
- Food and beverage directors
- Food preparation and serving supervisors
- Food preparation workers
- Gaming service workers
- Grounds maintenance workers
- Hosts and hostesses
- Janitors and cleaners
- Maids and housekeeping cleaners
- Recreation and fitness workers
- Restaurant cooks
- Waiters and waitresses
Management, business, and financial operations occupations
- Bookkeeping and accounting clerks
- Hotel, motel, and resort desk clerks
- Executive housekeepers
- Food and beverage managers
- Heads of hotel security
- Human resources directors
- Lodging managers
- Public relations or sales managers
- Rooms managers
- Barbers and cosmetologists
- Computer specialists
- Fitness trainers and aerobics instructors
- General maintenance and repair workers
- Guards and security officers
- Parking attendants
Labels: Dallas hotel jobs
Those looking for Arizona nursing jobs (http://azjobs.cancercenter.com
) may want to consider working at one of several hospitals recently recognized by a prominent commission.
The Joint Commission
recently released "Improving America's Hospitals," a quality and safety report that lists the top-performing hospitals in the nation. A total of 405 hospitals, or about 14 percent of those accredited by the commission - were recognized on the list.
Four hospitals throughout Arizona were named to the list, including Chandler Regional Medical Center, Payson Regional Medical Center, Phoenix Children's Hospital, and Phoenix VA Health Care System. This recognition speaks volumes to those with nursing jobs Arizona (Click here
) at these facilities.
the public expects transparency in the reporting of performance at the
hospitals where they receive care, and The Joint Commission is shining a
light on the top performing hospitals that have achieved excellence on a
number of vital measures of quality of care
," Joint Commission President Mark R. Chassin said in a statement.
that commit themselves to accreditation-related quality improvement
efforts such as the use of evidence-based treatments create better
outcomes for patients and, ultimately, a healthier nation," he added.
The Joint Commission ranked hospitals based on 22 accountability measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care, and children's asthma care.
Labels: Arizona nursing jobs, Nursing jobs Arizona
One of the best schools for those seeking speech therapy jobs Arizona
is right in your own state.
Speech therapists play an important role in the healthcare field
, helping to treat patients who have a variety of speech-related disorders. They can work everywhere from hospitals and rehabilitation centers to schools and private practices.
In order to become a speech therapist, you first need to obtain a master's degree in speech therapy from a school recognized by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Graduates can then go on to receive a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
, which is required by many states before you can begin practicing as a professional.
According to Education-Portal.com
, the top 20 schools for speech therapists based on size, include:
- Arizona State University
- University of Florida
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- University of Central Florida
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Michigan State University
- University of South Florida
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- New York University
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Purdue University - Main Campus
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- University of Washington - Seattle Campus
- Florida International University
- Florida State University
- University of Maryland - College Park
- University of Houston
- Temple University
- University of North Texas
- Brigham Young University
Labels: Speech therapy jobs Arizona